RRC WEST Network Partners
In first phase of the National Medical College Network (NMCN) project,
Regional Resource Centre - Western Region Seth G. S. Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
Details of 5 Government Medical Colleges in network are as follows: -
Name of Regional Resource Centre - RRC
Number of Government Medical colleges selected in Phase - I
Name of the Government Medical College Selected
(KEM, Mumbai, Maharashtra)
Government Medical College, Near Hanuman Nagar,
Government Medical College, Panchakki Road, Aurangabad
Goa Medical College, Bambolin Goa -403202
B.J. Medical College, Asarwa, Ahmedabad-380016
Government Medical College, MajuraGate, Surat-395001
Centres Affiliated to KEM Telemedicine Centre
• 2008-2009: Beed, Karad, Latur, Nandurbar, Sindhudurg.
• 2009-2010: Aurangabad, Alibaug, Beed, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Karad, Latur, Nandurbar, Nashik, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Thane.
• 2010-2011: Alibaug, Beed, Chandrapur, Karad, Nandurbar, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Thane.
• 2011-12: Alibaug, Bhandara, Jalgaon, Kalwan, Karad, Nandurbar, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Thane (Civil), Udgir, Vashim.
• 2012 onwards – 63 centres